Terms and Conditions
NEUTRIK AG (hereinafter “Neutrik”) maintains this site (hereinafter “Site”) for your personal information, education and communication. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the following Terms and Conditions:
- Everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided herein without the written permission of NEUTRIK. NEUTRIK neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with NEUTRIK;
- NEUTRIK uses reasonable efforts to report information accurately and comprehensively on the Site. NEUTRIK assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site, including the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, reliability or availability of any information you receive as a result of your use of the Site;
- NEUTRIK, the publisher of this Site, is not liable for direct or indirect damages, including lost profits, arising out of your access to or use of, the Site. Everything on the Site and data available to you through the Site is provided to you “AS IS”. NEUTRIK also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable, for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, video, audio or software from the Site;
- Any unauthorized use of the images in the Site may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity and communications regulations and statutes;
- The trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on the Site are Trademarks of NEUTRIK or others as designated. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting any license or right to use any mark or logo displayed on the Site. Your misuse of any content on the Site is strictly prohibited;
- NEUTRIK is not responsible for the content of any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk;
- You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law;
- This Site is subject to ongoing modifications and additions, which serve to up-date and enhance the information and functions offered;
- You may download material displayed on the Site for noncommercial, personal use only. You may not, however, use the content of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio and video without NEUTRIK’s written permission; and
- This is the only understanding and agreement we have regarding your use of the Site. It supersedes all other communications or agreements we may have had prior to this Agreement.
Neutrik is a registered trademark of Neutrik AG. Also the product names opticalCON, neutriCON, miniCON, nanoCON, powerCON, Profi, speakON, silentPLUG, crystalCON, etherCON, rearTWIST, XIRIUM, DIWA are registered trademarkes of Neutrik AG.